A UK brand, we make truly 100% plastic-free, vegan skincare using the finest botanical ingredients.
Driven by efficacy and sustainability, we are on a mission to provide those seeking a more ethical lifestyle with a sustainable alternative so they don’t have to compromise their values when it comes to skincare.
We manufacture in-house in small batches and we formulate with sensitive skin in mind. Our products are housed in fully reusable and endlessly recyclable, stylish aluminium jars – meaning they truly are 100% plastic-free!
All of Whitfords’ luxurious and gender-neutral products are also certified Cruelty-Free.
About the Whitfords Ambassador Programme
Whitfords Ambassador Programme is a fantastic way to earn money from your own website/blog/social media account or professional practice.
We work with a variety of UK-based ambassadors who share our values and passion for sustainability and promote Whitfords’ brand, values and plastic-free botanical skincare products by following our brand imagery and personality. We assess this on an ongoing basis.
We’re currently looking specifically for influencers with an active, engaged Instagram & Facebook following (5K+), website owners (more than 1,000 visitors/month), and wellness professionals working directly with customers (e.g. yoga instructors, therapists, aestheticians, nutritionists, etc.), to spread the word about our brand & products with posts, stories, reviews, videos and recommendations.
The registration process is very straightforward and if approved, you’ll be rewarded with a 20% commission from each sale your website, social media channel or word of mouth efforts generate (e.g. £7.20 for 1 jar of Fruits & Seeds Eye Cream).
Getting to know our products
We want you to feel comfortable and confident recommending us and there’s nothing better than first hand experience in order to achieve this. So while you’re an active affiliate you’ll benefit from 35% discount for your own personal purchases only and limited to a fair use policy of no more than 1 (one) product of each every 60 (sixty) days. We highly recommend you use this benefit in order to inform your reviews and recommendations.
If you’re a professional (massage therapist, facialist, make up artist, etc.) planning on using our products on your clients, please mention this during your application and we’ll tailor this policy to your needs.
Reasons to sign up
- 20% commission on all sales you generate (tax and shipping costs are not included when calculating commissions).
- Special discounts for your readers / followers / customers
- Special links and branded banners to embed on social media or your website, if you have one.
- 35% personal discount for your own purchases on whitfords.co.uk while you are an active Whitfords Ambassador. These purchases don’t generate commissions. A fair use policy of up to 1 (one) of each product in our range every 60 (sixty) days applies and you must be actively sending traffic to our website.
- Advance notice of forthcoming launches and exclusive sales.
- Personalised control panel so you can keep an eye on your referrals and earnings.
What do we require from Whitfords Brand Ambassadors in order to remain active?
- To promote your special discount for your followers/readers/clients on a regular basis (they purchase at a discounted price and you earn your 20% commission for every non-returned purchase you generate);
- To create new content on your website and/or social media accounts to promote Whitfords products at least once a month and tag @whitfordslondon or link to a product on our website. It doesn’t have to be a dedicated post. It can be a story, a banner on your website, a mention mention, etc. ;
- To like and comment on our social media posts (@whitfordslondon) whenever possible;
- For those Ambassadors with a face-to-face business, to recommend our products to your customers on a regular basis.
- To commit to a six-month period as a Brand Ambassador (this can be extended at end of commitment if proven beneficial to both parts).
How do I get started?
Apply using the form below. We evaluate every application for suitability and manually approve new ambassadors. We’ll be in touch within a week if we think you’d be a good match for our Ambassador Programme, to request more information or to let you know you have been successful!
Whitfords on Social Media
If you have any questions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org